ST. Michael Church "MAR MIKHAEL"

Located in the center of the village, St. Michael's church is a century-old landmark built on top of the foundations of a much older church that had existed since the earliest spread of Christianity in the region.
The Archbishop Basilious Hajjar commissioned the construction of the current church in 1895.
St. Michael's church was completed in 1901 and has been standing ever since.